Economical fluctuations can have huge impacts on business performance and expectations. Business owners are facing daily challenges such as ever-changing market environment, uncertain exchange rates, increasing costs and wages, high customer expectations, etc. Businesses are expected to operate in a much smarter way, giving value along the supply chain and using customer insight wisely to deliver the next generation customer experience in order to gain advantages.
IBM Smarter Value Chain Forum will share the idea of smarter operations throughout the entire value chain from manufacturers, logistics to distribution and retail. Honorable senior executives from leading business organizations will speak at the event to discuss their viewpoints. They include:
- Mr. Eric Hui, Operations Director, L’Oreal Hong Kong Limited
- Dr. Frank Tong, Director, Research & Technology Development, LSCM
- Ms. Mimi Tang, President, Asia Pacific, Kering Group
- Mr. Rickie Chan, Sales and Operations Director, 7-Eleven Hong Kong & Macau, The Dairy Farm Company Ltd.
- Mr. Wilson Lee, Director of Information Technology, Kerry Logistics