We will offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history, expected salary and date of availability to The Senior Manager, Human Resources Department, Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited, 7/F Cheung Kong Center, 2 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com (in Word format). Please quote the reference of the position you apply for in all correspondences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within the Group. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.
- Provide day-to-day second level support on retail stores systems from business office, conduct problem diagnosis in resolving stores IT issues and system incidents
- Maintain existing IT systems in an organized and proactive manner whilst ensuring the day-to-day support service can meet the business SLA
- Prepare and update store system support procedures on a timely basis, and whenever deemed necessary upon request
- Prepare regular KPI reports for the department regarding service performance
- Conduct IT testing and user training on stores IT systems and peripherals
- Work closely with IT Project Manager(s) to implement new technology into stores environment, and provide input to project management and execution plans
- Handle ad hoc requests as assigned by team supervisor or manager
- Required to work outside normal office hours and on roster duties as assigned by team supervisor or manager
- Diploma/Graduates in Information Technology or IVE graduates of related discipline
- Preferably with 2 years of work experience in supporting Point of Sales systems, IT devices and peripherals in retail chain-stores environment
- Candidates with application support experience in other industry will also be considered
- Experience in VB, JAVA scripts, UNIX/LINUX and Windows based applications will be advantageous
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with customer-oriented attitude
- A good team player with independent and helpful working attitude
Interested parties please send full CV, expected salary and availability to Miss Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org.