Founder and Managing Director of Mega Business International Limited, Anthony Chan's solid marketing experience was gained from a competitive, hi-tech, diversified and international context.
Anthony has accumulated over 20 years experiences in sales, marketing and event management with three global leaders that include: Metropolitan Life Insurance Company in USA, Rank Xerox and IBM in Hong Kong. Anthony won 4 sales and marketing awards in IBM.
In 1995 Anthony established Mega Business International Limited; a professional marketing services company specialized in Event Management, Marketing Consulting and Outsourcing Services.
Anthony holds a Bachelor and MBA degree in Advertising and Marketing Management from USA. In May 2001, he was certified by the Hong Kong Institute of Marketing as a Certified Professional Marketer (Hong Kong).
Event Management Professional
Throughout the years, Anthony and Mega Team had successfully organized over 500 marketing events in the region. Highlights:
- Business Excellence Forum . Guangzhou 2003
- Managing Change for a Digital Government 2003
- Worldwide Lessons in Leadership 2001-2002
- HK IBM User Group Conferences 2000-2002
- IBM Solution Show (100 seminars and 40 exhibitors in 3 days)
- IBM AS/400 Symposium for over 10 Asia-Pacific countries
- Started an IBM Mass Marketing Center which handled over 300 seminars a year.
- Training for IBM staffs in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Beijing, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia.
- Train over 40 Event Management Professionals in the Professional Diploma Seminar organised by the Hong Kong Productivity Council in 2002.
Extensive Community Network
Anthony was the President of Rotary Club of City Northwest Hong Kong (2000) of Junior Chamber (1992).
He is a full member of Hong Kong Institute of Marketing. He was also member of the H.K. Chamber of Small and Medium Business Ltd and Toastmaster International.
In 2003, as the Rotary Sub-Committee Chairman for a Global PolioPlus Fund-Raising Campaign, Anthony successfully raised over US$1,200,000.00 in 6 months.
His involvement in community services has developed extensive community networks, which has further enhanced his effectiveness in his marketing projects.